tisdag 14 juni 2011

English class.

Hi everyone! I write in English today (just like Felicia) to improve my English skillsssssssssss.

Today we have had two lessons. We started with English at 9.35 Am. We were lucky to be in group number four! All of the other groups started allot earlier than we did.  My English has improved allot since we came here. We have made allot of new friends today! Today we have had an evening service. At that service we ( the group number four and three) would entertain group number one and two. Linda, Felicia and I sang at that service, Linda played the guitar and all three of us sang to the tree accords. We sang the same song that I did on the schools summer ceremony. " Born this way". It went good and i was a lot of fun aswell!

After that we went down to the pier, we played some games, it was a lot of fun aswell!
Now I think i got to do my homework. We are going too learn the 10 commandments. IN ORDER! Hope i can learn them until tomorrow!


XXXXXXOOO!

//EMS

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

http://thejewishblogger.tumblr.com/page/2

hej ville bara tipsa om denna bloggen som har asroliga och fina bilder som typ rör sig. bla mycket harry potter. jag vet inte om de går att kopiera bilderna men det är ascoolt så kolla gärna!